Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Blackberry Jam



It's canning time. Dan and I, finally, made our first batch of jam this past Sunday from some gorgeous  blackberries that we got at our local farmers market. Unfortunately, we're a bit late this year with our jam making.  So, we are going to try and catch-up over the next few weekends. The berries have been unbelievable and we are hoping for one more batch of blackberry jam and then at least one batch of raspberry...if we're lucky. Oh, and let's not forget peach. Gotta have some peach jam to bright up a cold, rainy northwest winter day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, sorry this is random and unrelated but I couldn't post to your Yelp... I saw that you were looking for Mike from Rudy's, and I've been searching for him, too! I found him, and he's working at Vinnie's at the Ford (SE 11th Ave).

    ReplyDelete