Friday, March 23, 2012

Goodbye Winter...Hello Spring










Amazingly enough, I have some how made it through my first Portland winter in over 25 years. I did not breakdown in tears and I don't think I bitched too much about the rain and cold. I have a new found appreciation for wool socks and gloves plus the importance of layers that goes beyond the typical fashion approach. 

Spring is slowly starting to make her presence felt though we did have receive a light dusting of snow just a couple of evenings ago. The snow was very pretty but I am happy to see it go. And, there are supposed to be a few dry days ahead of us. If we're lucky, we may even get a few sunbreaks. I am looking forward to the weather getting warmer and being able to shed a layer or two.


No comments:

Post a Comment